Monday, June 29, 2015

June 23, 2015 - I MADE IT TO ZAMBIA!!!!

Family!!!

I was told just to send a quick email but I'm here in the mission home in Lusaka! It is absolutely beautiful and the flight was great. It is definitely very different from Johannesburg and I am extremely excited. We just found out where we will be serving and I'm going to......The Copperbelt Zone!! To the Ndola district and my trainer is named Sister Motsi. I really don't know anything besides that but tomorrow morning, Elder Tema (from the MTC) and I will get on a bus and drive 6 hours to the area. I am feeling all kinds of emotions but of course just excited!!!!!!!! The Spirit has been here even stronger here in the mission home than the MTC, this truly is the Lord's work. I'll write later next week about what President Erickson said when we got here but it was amazing. I already love him and his wife and feel so blessed to serve under their direction. I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Sister Bingham

P.s. President Erickson warned me that this is very different from America and especially my first week I will miss the small comforts. He said when I am tired and exhausted and emotional that I won't be able to just look out and see a beautiful mountain....he is the perfect mission president for me! Enjoy those beautiful mountains for me while I enjoy the incredible African culture. I already love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment